Ancillary Products for Metering
- Waterfit offers a number of ancillary products for use with our metering range
• Raises meter by 150mm
• Precision made from robust WRAS approved acetal material conforming to BS 6920
• Innovative Balanced Flo™ design minimises headloss
• Retained inner manifold seal helps ensure correct installation with no un-metered water
• Available with raised manifold quarter turn key suitable for use with Meterfit™ Meter Chambers
• Compatible with 1.1/2" concentric meter interfaces to BS EN ISO 4064-4
|1.1/2" Concentric Meter|
Waterfit currently offer two standard fixed length tube options of 500mm and 800mm made from 100% recycled uPVC.
A telescopic tube option is also available. With its innovative and cost effective patented design, it offers a standard range of 450-750mm and a shallow range of 250-450mm.
1.1/2" Pressure Caps
As well as the standard full flow pressure caps, Waterfit also supply tickle flow and no flow caps to restrict water supply through a 1.1/2" concentric meter fitting area.
Acetal parts conform to BS 6920 while DZR parts are CW602N conforming to BS EN 12164.
|1.1/2" BSP||Full Flow (Acetal)||Blue|
|1.1/2" BSP||Full Flow (DZR)||Bronze|
|1.1/2" BSP||Trickle Flow||Black|
|1.1/2" BSP||No Flow<||Grey|